Snappr is the most popular on-demand photography network in the world.
Snappr is the largest on-demand photography service in the United States. We make stunning photography accessible and affordable, for everyone from consumers to big business. We now cover 200+ cities and that is just the beginning. Our tech automates everything from photographer matching to editing. Our thousands of photographers love us because we automate away the thinks they hate and let them focus on taking amazing photos. We are backed by the likes of Y Combinator and the founders of Google Maps and Zynga. We're on a mission to raise the quality of photography on the web and in the world.
About the Product Designer role
Does working on the "back button" design at a large tech company not excited you? At Snappr, you will work across the entire product and have wide impact. One of the greatest things about design at Snappr is that our product is photography - so there is an incredible amount of rich, personalized, visual content to work with in every interface we build. This role is suited to someone who loves being a product design generalist and balancing a lot of projects at once. You will take ownership of end-to-end customer experiences and champion design thinking from research to prototyping. As one of our very first design hires, you'll meaningfully shape the product of one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing consumer marketplaces. It will be a fast-paced role perfect for someone who wants to accelerate their trajectory towards becoming a Head of Design.
- Owning end-to-end product solutions, from improvements to new product lines, and shepherding them from ideation to implementation.
- Sketching and prototyping ideas at various levels of fidelity.
- Managing the entire user research and feedback cycle.
- Rapidly iterating designs based on user and team feedback.
- Working closely with engineers to sculpt designs as they come to life.
- Taking a leading role in crafting and maintaining the Snappr brand and its unique look and feel.
- 2+ years of full-time product design experience in consumer tech.
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, and Adobe creative suite.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with distinctive performance (this role will not be a fit for candidates who have graduated from a design bootcamp in the past 12 months - sorry).
- An impressive and diverse (web-based) portfolio of previous design work for consumer-facing technology products, including strong visual design.
- A passion for problem solving, UX and thinking strategically.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Located in SF.
Come and be a part of the rocketship that is Snappr!