Snappr is the most popular on-demand photography network in the world.
Recruiting Team Lead
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to grow the quality and quantity of Customer Support Representatives and Photoshoot Logistics Specialists in our Manila office. As a local Recruiting Lead on this team, you will be challenged to find high quality agents in Manila and convince them to join our startup. Your impact on recruiting and onboarding new agents will be the lifeblood that powers Snappr’s explosive growth and enables our consumers and enterprise clients to access on-demand photography worldwide.
What you'll do:
- help Snappr expand to new markets by growing our Manila operations capacity
- set up and maintain agent recruitment funnels to meet growth targets
- write and post advertisements on recruitment websites to attract agents
- do cold outreach to agents via Email, Linkedin, Recruiting Agencies, Job Boards, etc. to convince them to apply
- set up phone/video calls with interested candidates to tell them about Snappr
- sell Snappr's value proposition to candidates
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- bilingual proficiency in written and spoken English
- at least 5 years of experience in sales or recruiting roles
- at least 2 years of experience managing a team of recruiters
- fantastic phone manner and sales mentality
- great knowledge of sourcing techniques
- good Excel skills to organize recruitment funnels
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- PHP 50K-70K / month on-target earnings
- great workspace in Ortigas CBD
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the founding team, in particular with the Head of Operations. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.