The easiest and most affordable way to book a great photographer
Chief of Staff$80k – $125k • 0.05% – 0.2%
Snappr is changing the photography industry as we know it. It is already the largest on-demand photography service in the United States, and we're only just getting started. We make stunning photography accessible and affordable, for everyone from consumers to big business. We are backed by the likes of Y Combinator and the founders of Google Maps and Zynga. We're on a mission to raise the quality of photography on the web and in the world.
About the role
Snappr is looking for an energetic all-round athlete to become Chief of Staff to the CEO. You will be the right-hand of the CEO through Snappr’s continued rapid expansion. You will get amazing exposure to all of the workings of a successful Silicon Valley startup at the highest level. It is the perfect role for someone with a generalist project management and/or finance skillset who likes to juggle a lot of balls. This is a great role for someone who aspires to be a CEO at some point.
- Act as the main liaison between the CEO and internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead special projects and initiatives.
- Create pitch decks, presentations and models with and on behalf of the CEO.
- Assist with the hiring process for key positions.
- Attend meetings and calls with and on behalf of the CEO.
- Ensure action items from meetings are implemented.
- 3+ years experience in top-tier strategy consulting, private equity (operator side), investment banking or in an operations role at a fast-growing startup.
- Ability to juggle many projects at once.
- Skills with quickly manipulating data (including Excel) and drawing insights.
- Amazing people skills and the ability to motivate and excite others.
- Distinguished performance at a top university.
About the CEO: Dr Matt Schiller is a serial founder, former McKinsey strategist, and Y Combinator alumnus. He founded Snappr in 2016. More info on Matt at https://www.linkedin.com/in/mdschiller/