Snappr is the most popular on-demand photography network in the world
Operations Manager$70k – $90k • 0.05% – 0.2%
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
Our Operations team is the heart and soul of Snappr. The Operations Manager role has a direct impact on the growth and optimization of the customer and photographer experiences on our platform. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking, operational prowess, and interpersonal ability to lead high impact initiatives. You'll drive innovation, scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, and build structures and activities to drive consumer and enterprise growth. This role will work closely with cross-functional and cross-team counterparts (i.e. Marketing, Product, Customer Service, and other Ops verticals) to lead high impact global initiatives. At the same time, it will also be responsible for incubating new initiatives with the goal of continuing to experiment and improve the value of every customer to Snappr.
What you'll do:
- lead new country launches to power Snappr’s explosive growth and enable our consumers and enterprise clients to access on-demand photography worldwide
- identify, incubate and lead cross-functional special projects to drive global marketplace growth and solve our most complex challenges
- work closely with the product team to launch and operationalize new products from scratch
- utilize data to understand photographer and customer behavior and recommend new initiatives to improve their experience
- develop & optimize processes by breaking projects into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- build, track, and communicate detailed metrics dashboards to make data driven decisions at scale
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- at least 2 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations experience is highly preferred
- exceptional Excel, SQL and data analytics skills
- experience with creating and optimizing operational processes
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- a data-driven approach to decision-making and communications
- demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Competitive salary
- 0.05% - 0.20% equity
- dynamic team of high-performing and passionate individuals
- a rapidly changing, hypergrowth environment
- work alongside the founding team as we aggressively scale up
- great workspace in San Francisco
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the founding team, in particular with the Head of Operations, from our San Francisco office in the heart of the Financial District. This is a critical role at the heart of the business - intersecting on a daily basis with team members from sales, customer support and product, as well as photographers everywhere. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.