On-demand homework help for 2M+ students in Asia
Senior Marketing Manager$40k – $48k
You will be held responsible for a team of talented marketer from all of our regions. You are also responsible for brand marketing campaigns and maintain strong responsibility on product offerings. You are expected to plan the execution and budget for marketing promotion campaigns at various levels. You will also coordinate with different teams to support marketing objectives. Furthermore, good analytical skill is expected to deliver for consumer insight and recommendation.
If you have excellent communication skills and a solid track record on achieving business goals with creative methods, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Being the subject matter expert on the strategic product areas assigned within the Marketing team, they will ensure that the appropriate level of Marketing support is provided, including leading the development of the annual Marketing Plan
- The role holder will act as the relationship manager between the business and marketing, and be responsible for clearly understanding and articulating the business opportunity and translating this into a clearly defined marketing strategy and approach
- Assist in planning and executing all marketing communications programs and business initiatives
- Manage the creative and production of marketing collaterals for corporate branding, product marketing, corporate communications and sales promotions
- Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives and content strategies to improve corporate visibility and enhance awareness
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to ensure smooth running and communications on all projects
- Formulate and manage social media campaigns, copywriting and monitoring across multiple platforms
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in, marketing, advertising or equivalent industry; exposure in education industry is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills, detail oriented and well organized. Strong team and project management skills
- Be able to inspire people to deliver our mission and vision, demonstrate passion for the business, willing to motivate the team and at the same time to ensure performance excellence
- Proven ability to influence leadership teams, work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills and be a self-starter with energy and drive change in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of communication developments and emerging consumer, business decision maker and industry trends
- Strong command of both spoken and written English. Proficiency in all the common marketing channels and tools
Meet your team
All employees' healthcare are covered
From basic to advance healthcare, we have got you covered. (Different location might vary)
Work from home friendly
Unlimited time per month for remote days
Generous education fund for all employees
Books, movies, classes, etc. You learn it, we pay for it.
Quarterly meet up and get together
Great meetup/ training for all the employees
Snapask at a glance
Snapask focuses on Mobile, Education, Machine Learning, and Sharing Economy. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.