Customer Operations Manager$26k – $43k
What is Snapask?
Snapask empowers students to learn more effectively and confidently through the use of technology. Our first product is an on-demand tutoring service which has been used by over 500,000 students and 55,000 tutors across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
What is the mission of Snapask?
Maximise human learning ability with personalised learning
What does success look like for this role?
- Students and Parents have an exceptional experience and find their values in using, paying and upgrading for Snapask's products
- Tutors have excellent teaching experience and a high quality of tutors are maintained
- The Snapask product and offerings are dramatically improved by you and your team’s contributions
What will I actually be doing in this role?
- Take the initiative on creating an 11-star experience towards Students, Parents and Tutors by working with various key stakeholders
- Onboard both Tutors and Students by setting their tutorial and usage behavior
- Ensure that customer inquiries and issues are promptly and adequately resolved in the local and global market
- Manage your leading projects and relevant stakeholders to create more values towards Snapask users
- Provide constructive suggestions upon day-to-day customer relationship management to perfect user experience
- Good analytical skills to monitor database for supply and demand insights
- Drive student’s and parent’s purchasing behaviours by understanding the ideal customer profile and the buyer’s journey
What do we think will make you successful in this role?
- At least 4 years of experience relevant to the sales and customer relations (with start-up would be a plus)
- Be able to empathise with others and imagine what it’s like being in another person’s shoes
- Be detail-oriented, proactive and have the drive to meet the needs of those around you
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Good with numbers and be equipped with a growth mindset
- Have a high ownership of tasks, projects, and initiatives to constantly improve our product
All employees' healthcare are covered
From basic to advance healthcare, we have got you covered. (Different location might vary)
Work from home friendly
Unlimited time per month for remote days
Generous education fund for all employees
Books, movies, classes, etc. You learn it, we pay for it.
Quarterly meet up and get together
Great meetup/ training for all the employees
Snapask at a glance
Snapask focuses on Mobile, Education, Machine Learning, and Sharing Economy. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.