Everything you need to run your restaurant
Account Executive 🤝
What Is Snackpass
It’s a great time to join Snackpass!
We are building the first ubiquitous social e-commerce platform in the west, starting with takeout on college campuses. Students use Snackpass to order ahead at local restaurants, skip the line and get discounts with their friends. After every purchase, you get a reward point for yourself and a bonus point to send to a friend. We have had success from the very beginning. The semester we launched, over 80% of Yale student body started using Snackpass to order food.
We’ve repeated our success at multiple campuses (Brown, Berkeley, Michigan, Dartmouth) and are looking to expand to 100 campuses, and then radiate into surrounding cities. We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join our team! We'd love to talk with you.
Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.* *
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong sales executive to oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to ensure successful on-boarding. Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals through proactive outbound sales efforts. Understand the struggle of a restaurant partner and approach each conversation with a consultative approach.
What You'll Do:
- Interact with and empower business owners every day
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with Snackpass
- Develop and adopt new ways of gaining access, building trust, overcome objections, and create urgency
- Execute promotion sales and procurement
- Share on-the-ground learnings with sales leadership and operations team
- Mentor teammates on how to be the best version of themselves after establishing yourself in the role
- Able to travel into different markets in your region if assigned (up to 40% travel)
- Have flexible hours and the option to work from home
What We’re Looking For:
- Loves Snackpass
- Excited about scaling Snackpass to 100 campuses and beyond
- You have experience exceeding goals
- You pride yourself on your relentless work ethic
- You have prior experience with leading an end-to-end, outbound sales cycle
- You have a growth mindset
- You approach challenges from first principles
- You demonstrate creative sales tactics to engage with prospects
- You display emotional intelligence, whether leading client-facing conversations or partaking in internal meetings
- You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Apps)
- You have 1-2 years’ experience selling to restaurants
Snackpass at a glance
Snackpass focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Mobile Commerce, and Local. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, and Berkeley. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Snackpass has raised $23.12M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.