healthy snack subscription for offices and homes
Enterprise Account Executive
Company OverviewFaaS (food as a service) company SnackNation has rebranded itself Caroo as it experiences rapid-growth, expands its employee care offerings & launches a SaaS platform to pair-up with its direct-to-employee logistics solution. “We never saw SnackNation as a food or snack company. It was always an employee care company,” said Sean Kelly, Caroo’s CEO.
We now live in a work-from-anywhere economy. In this new world, employees and employers are facing new challenges. Work culture is rapidly evolving and leaders are trying to determine how to take care of their teams. Outdated and expensive employee care solutions focus solely on the physical office space and are one-size-fits-all. Only one option exists to provide economical, personalized care in the work-from-anywhere world, which requires data, AI and forecasting to be most effective and efficient.
To take advantage of this opportunity and leverage the company's current positioning and core competencies, Caroo is expanding beyond food and drink delivery to become a software-enabled employee care platform that will manage and deliver all of a company's tangible care needs. Over the past few months, the company has already signed up more than 3,000 new enterprise clients with their various wellness box solutions. A product-zeitgeist fit exists, and Caroo is focused on becoming the market leader in this new world of work.
Caroo curates healthier snacks, premium gifts, and team building experiences which it is delivering via its own software and technology platform. The shift comes after the dramatic shift to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because work is far less office-centric, it has launched such products as an Inspire Collection and Amplify Box, products which are designed to help work-from-anywhere employees feel inspired, cared for, and appreciated. Those offerings include curated healthy snacks and beverages, gifts, and team-building experiences all designed to connect employees, recognize them (celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, onboarding), and nourish them month-over-month.
Position SummaryCaroo is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing Enterprise Sales team as we continue to expand our product offering. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for outbound selling to the country’s largest employers. You will strategize, prospect, demo, and negotiate with enterprise level accounts while driving towards monthly revenue goals. This role will report to Caroo’s Head of Enterprise Sales and will have the support of an Enterprise Business Development Representative responsible for supplementing your prospecting efforts.
A successful candidate must be able to work independently while maintaining accurate, real-time forecasting. They should feel comfortable running calls with Fortune 500 companies and negotiating six-figure (or larger) deals, often with short sales cycles. This person must be comfortable cold calling, prospecting, and closing 5- and 6-figure deals.
This is a high visibility role with frequent interaction with the VP of Sales, Chief Revenue Officer, and other executive team members. You will be a key member of our high-energy, collaborative sales organization that works to get better every day. You should expect to drive exceptional sales results and have some fun in the process!
This opportunity is open to remote or working directly from Los Angeles or Chicago headquarters. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be considered for this role. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Drive outbound revenue through prospecting and demoing SnackNation’s growing suite of products to enterprise level accounts
- Negotiate 5- and 6-figure deals with the country’s top employers
- Run qualified appointments provided to you by SnackNation’s enterprise business development representative
- Drive consistent top of funnel sales activity - always maintaining a robust self-sourced revenue pipeline
- Work cross-departmentally with Operations, Products & Merchandising and other teams to develop custom solutions for your clients
- Share prospect feedback on products, pricing, and service with SnackNation’s leadership team
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- A seasoned outbound sales professional with at least 2 years focused on enterprise level accounts
- Experience selling SaaS a must
- Proven success selling to HR, Sales, and Marketing decision-makers and leaders (VPs+)
- Possess a strong business acumen and have a vision of what is possible framed with realistic expectations
- Embody grit, optimism, and the ability to overcome obstacles
- Convey confidence through your communication style and have an executive presence
- Leverage both curiosity and empathy in your consultative approach which allows you to understand your customer’s needs and solve their challenges
- A strategic thinker and executer adept at developing custom solutions for clients with complex needs
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and operate with autonomy
- Proficient and disciplined in tracking sales activity/notes in Salesforce
We believe that a healthy workforce is a happy workforce. We offer a full range of benefits so you’re able to cover all of your needs.
Our work/life balance is important to us. We offer discretionary time off that allows you to use time when you need it.
Free snacks, weekly lunches, fresh fruit delivery, in-office tastings, healthy onsite options for purchase + more
Our office is equipped with a meditation room, ping pong, basketball, scooters, sports leagues, group yoga and more for active rejuvenation at work.
We are one big family… pets included. On any given day you can find dogs around our office, bringing smiles to everyone they greet.
The whole human
We are committed to working with you to identify personal and professional goals, as well as a pathway to achieving them.
SnackNation at a glance
SnackNation focuses on Healthcare, Food and Beverages, Corporate Wellness, Health and Wellness, and Subscription Businesses. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Culver City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, SnackNation has raised $12M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.