healthy snack subscription for offices and homes
Sales Operations Specialist
Company OverviewFaaS (food as a service) company SnackNation has rebranded itself Caroo as it experiences rapid-growth, expands its employee care offerings & launches a SaaS platform to pair-up with its direct-to-employee logistics solution. “We never saw SnackNation as a food or snack company. It was always an employee care company,” said Sean Kelly, Caroo’s CEO.
We now live in a work-from-anywhere economy. In this new world, employees and employers are facing new challenges. Work culture is rapidly evolving and leaders are trying to determine how to take care of their teams. Outdated and expensive employee care solutions focus solely on the physical office space and are one-size-fits-all. Only one option exists to provide economical, personalized care in the work-from-anywhere world, which requires data, AI and forecasting to be most effective and efficient.
To take advantage of this opportunity and leverage the company's current positioning and core competencies, Caroo is expanding beyond food and drink delivery to become a software-enabled employee care platform that will manage and deliver all of a company's tangible care needs. Over the past few months, the company has already signed up more than 3,000 new enterprise clients with their various wellness box solutions. A product-zeitgeist fit exists, and Caroo is focused on becoming the market leader in this new world of work.
Caroo curates healthier snacks, premium gifts, and team building experiences which it is delivering via its own software and technology platform. The shift comes after the dramatic shift to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because work is far less office-centric, it has launched such products as an Inspire Collection and Amplify Box, products which are designed to help work-from-anywhere employees feel inspired, cared for, and appreciated. Those offerings include curated healthy snacks and beverages, gifts, and team-building experiences all designed to connect employees, recognize them (celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, onboarding), and nourish them month-over-month.
Position SummaryCaroo is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to drive productivity and efficiency for our sales department. As a sales operations specialist you will bring system, science, and best practices into our world of selling. You will provide administrative and operational provide to allow our sellers to focus and get better on what they do best: selling.
A successful Sales Operations Specialist must be able to work directly with stakeholders in a hands-on way, lead multiple programs at one time, and provide solutions that are scalable and cost efficient. You will provide our sales leaders with the ability to make informed decisions and partner with other revenue teams to ensure that tasks like forecasting, account handoffs, list building, and reporting are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Oversee and provide direction for the implementation of new objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, and record types in Salesforce
- Compile and distribute strategic prospect lists through SFDC reporting or external list aggregating (potentially through third-party providers)
- Arm sales leadership with appropriate reporting to make data-driven decisions
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Apply sound Salesforce and automation best practices as it relates to a sales team
- Evaluate and implement sales tech stack and acceleration tools
- Drive uniform adoption of SFDC pipeline tools to allow for accurate real time revenue forecasting
- You will bring your CRM experience to help manage lead lists, ensure that fields are updated correctly, find and delete duplicate leads, manage custom fields, handle lead assignment rules, automation, and more
- Perform any other development related duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- SFDC Admin Certified is a must
- 2+ years of operations management and CRM (Salesforce) administration in sales or marketing with e-commerce or technology sectors.
- 2+ years of direct experience developing or managing Salesforce.com
- In-depth understanding of business processes related to Sales, Support, and Operations
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Strong bias for action and ability to organize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills as well as ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
This opportunity is open to remote or working directly from Los Angeles or Chicago headquarters. Must have work authorization for the United States as this person will be employed by a United States entity. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
We believe that a healthy workforce is a happy workforce. We offer a full range of benefits so you’re able to cover all of your needs.
Our work/life balance is important to us. We offer discretionary time off that allows you to use time when you need it.
Free snacks, weekly lunches, fresh fruit delivery, in-office tastings, healthy onsite options for purchase + more
Our office is equipped with a meditation room, ping pong, basketball, scooters, sports leagues, group yoga and more for active rejuvenation at work.
We are one big family… pets included. On any given day you can find dogs around our office, bringing smiles to everyone they greet.
The whole human
We are committed to working with you to identify personal and professional goals, as well as a pathway to achieving them.
SnackNation at a glance
SnackNation focuses on Healthcare, Food and Beverages, Corporate Wellness, Health and Wellness, and Subscription Businesses. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Culver City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, SnackNation has raised $12M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.