SmartServ is on a mission to build a powerful AI-powered assistant
Tech Lead₹20L – ₹35L
At Smartserv, we have developed a SaaS product that encompasses mobile and web platforms and we are in the process of building a personal smart assistant for the mobile platform.
- Relevant experience of 4-6 years.
- BE/ BTech in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Proficiency in Express JS, Backbone JS, Handlebars JS, MongoDB.
- Should have worked both on Frontend as well as backend.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide team, with architecture & schema.
- Development of new features and fixes of bugs.
- Checking feasibility of new features and breaking them down and defining deadlines for the same.
- Coordinate with the customer success team for spec doc and client requirements.
- Code review
- Experience with SOAP / Restful API
- Experience with AWS or Digital Ocean
- Experience in more than one database (NoSQL database & mongo).
- Experience in SQL.
- You are experiment-driven and collaborative with teammates.
- You are ambitious and hungry to make an impact.
- You are committed to building flawless customer experience.
- You are comfortable with working at a fast pace and in an open environment.
SmartServ (www.smartserv.io) is a product startup from the house of award-winning SaaS business solutions. SmartServ's founding team consists of UW Madison, UC Berkeley alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built top-notch products and implementing them at Fortune 500 companies.
At SmartServ, we aren’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for themselves and make mistakes. We encourage you to challenge our status quo.