Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity
We are looking for an enthusiastic entry-level or early-career Technical Sourcer to join our Tech Talent Acquisition team at Smartly. Smartly is scaling fast! As a Technical Sourcer, you'll learn all the ways of identifying and engaging with top Technical talent and use your sourcing skills to develop a pool of diverse and qualified talent for our top priority roles. You must have a passion for creatively engaging with candidates and strive to improve both hiring speed and quality. You'll play a crucial role in refining our sourcing process and strategy that will have an impact on the Candidate and Hiring Manager experience. You will also work closely with our Software Developers, Designers, and Product Managers to learn how they work, figure out the talent we need to add to the team and where to find the right people. We will provide lots of support and training to help you become a specialist in the field. As a part of our global People team, you’ll also be exposed to best practices in recruiting, employer branding, and talent management from our distributed team of specialists.
Check out our Culture Handbook to find out how we work at Smartly.io: https://www.smartly.io/culturehandbook
See what developers do at Smartly.io: https://www.smartly.io/developer
As a Tech Sourcer at Smartly.io you will:
- Be knowledgeable about our business, culture, and why people should work here.
- Understand diverse hiring needs, job-specific technical demands, and act as a skill evaluation specialist for the Engineering team.
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to define selection criteria, receive and act on feedback, and deliver an outstanding candidate experience
- Supervise, review, and accurately screen a field of applicants against defined criteria and ensure data integrity in our applicant tracking system.
- Build a network and keep potential talent warm! Handle your pipeline of prospects and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Showcase your passion for the tech industry. Be curious to gain knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open-source networks.
- Use your written communication skills by crafting attractive job descriptions and personal reach-outs.
- Implement learning loops: experiment, test your assumptions, collect data and improve to make us better.
We are looking for you if you have:
- You are a people person. Ideally with some experience in sourcing, technical or people facing roles.
- Passionate about solving challenges by finding ways to decode online data.
- You’re organized - you know that when there are lots of moving parts, prioritization is crucial and you are good at structuring your day.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Solid copywriting skills. Ability to craft amazing, personalized messages that get candidates interested in having a conversation with you.
- Naturally curious. You're continually looking for ways to learn and improve.
Smartly.io at a glance
Smartly.io focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Ad Targeting, Analytics, and Advertising Platforms. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Austin, and Dubai. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Smartly.io has raised $245.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.