Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity
Fullstack Developer (Multi-Platform)
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to support our multi-platform strategy by building compatibility with new Paid Social platforms with team Graham. You can be stronger in frontend development or backend development as long as you enjoy working with both.
Currently, team Graham builds a greenfield service with React, TypeScript and Node.js. There is a need to build a scalable and maintainable backend, and plenty of interesting frontend work to be done. If you are passionate about working with a new project which will expand our offering to completely new customer segments, this could be just the role for you.
As part of the team of 7 you will design, build and operate modern web services, covering everything from discovering customer needs to fetching massive amounts of data and enabling the users to make decisions based on the data. As a matter of fact, the team works very closely with the most advanced online marketers out there to innovate around their greenfield service.
Tech stack: Node.js + Typescript, React, Redux, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL and RabbitMQ.
If you want to learn more, read how engineers work at Smartly.io.
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with modern full-stack development stacks, we use Node.js, React and Typescript
- Experience in building robust, complex and distributed web applications
- Motivation for solving customers’ problems and delivering value to customers at a fast pace.
What we offer you:
- The freedom and responsibility to drive the development of a completely new product.
- The team is in control of how they work and what tools and technologies they use.
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business, because of our strong culture of ownership.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there, like Uber, eBay, Zalando.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Perks and company sponsored activities (including but not limited to): self-learning materials & activities, quarterly team activity days, monthly company activity days and sorts & activity groups
Smartly.io at a glance
Smartly.io focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Ad Targeting, Analytics, and Advertising Platforms. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Austin, and Dubai. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Smartly.io has raised $245.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.