Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity
Product Designers at Smartly.io are at the forefront of our fast-paced Product Development process working as an inherent part of the whole product development cycle. Together with product managers we estimate next big area of improvement and planning the big picture for development teams; conducting discovery and research interviews with the biggest, most advanced and demanding advertisers. Within the design team we maintain and grow our own design system to sustain fast development cycle while keeping the quality of the output high. Together with developers digging into technical, contextual models of how media buying works across multiple platforms and distilling that into mental models that help customers do their job better. And with this in mind, you shape product experience to best fit our customers’ needs.
At the moment we are rebuilding and reshaping product experience of campaign creation process: how various budget requirements, targeting and creative assets turn into structured advertising campaigns on any of the platforms we support — Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat. All platforms are at different points of maturity and complexity, and we are aiming to make advertising at scale across multiple platforms more effortless and streamlined.
What we offer you:
- There’s a wide variety of different challenges to be solved by the team: from developing brand-spanking new features from scratch to harmonizing our UX patterns across the product.
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business, because of our strong culture of ownership.
- If you’re interested in working closely with customers, you’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there. Some of them use Smartly.io 8 hours a day, every day!
- Relocation support, competitive salary and benefits.
- Designing, building and iterating on complex user workflows.
- Interacting directly with our customers to validate your proposed design solutions.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of Developers, Product Managers and other Designers to continue building and scaling our design systems.
- Delivering a great, end-to-end user experience for all customers, from tech-savvy power users to less advanced, small-scale operators.
- You feel confident leading the design process end-to-end, from collecting product requirements internally and from end users, to prototyping, to delivering high-fidelity designs and working closely with engineers to bring your solutions to life
- You’re passionate about the entire product discovery process, conducting UX research and customer interviews, as well as collaborating closely with Product Managers to define the future of the product.
- Experience with SaaS, Enterprise software, Data Management / Visualization or Ad Tech is a plus.
Smartly.io at a glance
Smartly.io focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Ad Targeting, Analytics, and Advertising Platforms. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Austin, and Dubai. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Smartly.io has raised $245.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.