Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity
Product Manager (creative template editors)
As product manager within our creative product group, you will build our core product for online marketing and creative teams. At the moment, the team is building tools to solve ad creative production needs for the world’s biggest brands by helping them to produce vast numbers of creatives across online advertising channels and to understand what is resonating with their audience and why. Our current offering includes image and video editors, digital asset management, visual reports and team collaboration capabilities.
In this role, your objective is to enable design and marketing teams to produce creative variations for different channels, formats, sizes, languages and product items. You will be working with talented designers and engineers to design, build and run our image and video template editors and rendering system.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Interact with our customers to define the right problems to solve in order to achieve your team’s objective
- Be responsible for product discovery including user research, data analysis and prototype testing
- Ensure that your development team has the customer and business context
- Craft the team's roadmap and the product backlog together with your development team. In other words, you are also the product owner of the team
- Create go-to-market plans with product marketing to increase product adoption and generate demand
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of product management and product owner experience, focusing on B2B SaaS.
- Experience executing high-impact projects. Making hard decisions and trade-offs come naturally to you.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Launched multiple successful software products and features. Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through experimentation.
- A leader with some experience from a technologically complex domain, for example online advertising.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
What we offer you:
- We have a strong culture of ownership, which means you can have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there.
- Chance to develop products in close collaboration with the leading advertising platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest and Snap.
Smartly.io at a glance
Smartly.io focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Ad Targeting, Analytics, and Advertising Platforms. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Austin, and Dubai. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Smartly.io has raised $245.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.