Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity
IT Operations Lead
We’re looking for an enthusiastic IT Operations Lead to join our Operations team to make Smartly.io the best possible place to work!
We will offer you an opportunity, and at the same time the challenge, to build a company IT operations structure from start to finish. You will have the possibility to plan, choose and create the best possible solutions and implement them to support the company’s future growth and existing internal tooling. You will have significant strategic influence in IT infrastructure and operations while working closely with different stakeholders to make sure that our global processes are aligned and well-documented. You will not be tackling all these challenges on your own as you will be a part of our bright and active Operations team.
As the IT Operations Lead you will:
- Build scalable IT Operations processes in collaboration with the regional Office Managers, Security and People team
- Enhance collaboration and communication to cross teams and relevant stakeholders, communicating directly with L-team with relevant larger procurement needs when needed
- Prepare documentation for company wide understanding of IT Operations processes and strengthen alignment globally
- Plan, support and execute projects in real estate development, facilities modifications and move management globally
- Manage internal data, assets, software and other inventory needs by creating needed data management solutions with external partners when necessary
We are looking for:
- Capability and interest to build and scale a full office IT structure
- Technical knowledge and ability to handle possible office IT-support
- Experience in real estate development and move management
- A team player motivated to take on and drive projects independently
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer and service-oriented mindset with good interpersonal skills
Smartly.io at a glance
Smartly.io focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Ad Targeting, Analytics, and Advertising Platforms. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Austin, and Dubai. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Smartly.io has raised $245.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.