Smarter Social Media Management
Customer Success Representative (SaaS)$30k – $50k • No equity
🚨Please read carefully before applying:
✔️This position is 100% remote 🌍
✔️Your availability must have a minimum of 2 hours overlap with GMT
✔️ Schedule = USA, South America, Or Canadian working hours with potential availability on weekends
- Salary range USD $15 - $25 per hour (dependent on experience).
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media management tool.
On average, SmarterQueue increases the effectiveness of our customer's social media content by up to 300%, and saves them over 8 hours per week - amongst many other incredible benefits!
We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe.
SmarterQueue is building software which adds REAL value to influencers and marketers lives!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Respond to support questions, requests and complaints from our customers.
- Share all customer feedback with the Product Team.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively gather information on their needs to identify SmarterQueue features that could help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Recommend best practices to the Customer Success Manager for the benefit of the broader company related to customer experience, operations, product, sales and training.
- Support customer onboarding as required and help implement innovative processes to continuously improve onboarding.
- Create, review and edit Help Center articles.
- Support periodic review and revision of Help Center articles and videos.
- Complete communication reports, and suggest improvements.
- Support the Customer Success Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational performance and process optimisation of Customer Success as a function.
Nice-to-have: Video Production
- Script, film, edit and voiceover product videos.
- Use our video editing software (Filmora) to capture, explain and present feature benefits, and how to use SmarterQuue to a large customer base.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Part time and full time hours available.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours.
- Available to work weekends is a bonus.
- Contract position.
- You will work 100% remotely and report directly to the Head Of Customer Success.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
MUST HAVE Experience & Requirements:
- Previous remote, SaaS customer service/success experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish.
- Passion and understanding of social media.
- Love problem-solving and are excited to learn technical skills and technical troubleshooting.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You are incredibly self-motivated and driven to be the best version of yourself.
- You thrive working remotely.
- Credibility is earned at SmarterQueue through execution and getting things done.
- You get into the details and deliver results under the highest expectations on time and quality.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify the needs of the customer before they arise.
- You take a creative and calm approach to challenges and issues.
- You pay attention to the fine detail, with a focus on quality.
- You love crystal clear communication. You communicate empathetically, effectively and in a timely manner to ensure solutions at the highest level of customer experience.
- You are genuinely interested in others and love being part of a Team!
- You consider the wider team before yourself.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and other functions.
- You are able to distill complex concepts into plain English, and vice-versa to people at all levels of understanding.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- Video-making and -editing skills (we use Filmora).
- Technical troubleshooting experience.
HOW TO APPLY
✔️Click to apply, and ensure you send us a brief intro note.
✔️Make sure your resume is uploaded on AngelList, and your Linkedin URL is added to your AngelList profile.
✔️All applications without a complete AngelList profile, a Linkedin profile, and intro note will be immediately disqualified.
✔️ Bonus points for attention to detail if you mention the word ‘taco’ in your intro. 😉
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️ Visit smarterqueue.com for more information about the product.
Work anywhere you want!
We're a 100% remote company, which means you can work anywhere (and any time) you want. Great if you want to travel or live somewhere cheaper, spend more time with family, take more breaks, or just work in comfortable clothes :)
32 days paid holiday
We offer 32 paid vacation days per year. We want to make sure you have a great work-life balance.
Being a fully-remote team, you can say goodbye to your commute - get several hours of your week back, avoid the traffic and cost!
SmarterQueue at a glance
SmarterQueue focuses on Social Media and SaaS. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.