Smarter Social Media Management
Marketing Operations Specialist (100% Remote)$40k – $70k • No equity
🚨Please read carefully before applying:
✔️This position is 100% remote 🌍
✔️Your availability must have a minimum of 3 hours overlap with GMT
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media management tool.
On average, SmarterQueue increases the effectiveness of our customers social media content by up to 300%, and saves them over 8 hours per week - amongst many other incredible benefits!
We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe.
SmarterQueue is building software which adds REAL value to influencers and marketers lives!
- Salary range USD $40K - $70K (dependent on experience)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable strategies to acquire traffic to the SmarterQueue website, and to convert that traffic to trial users. You will not have a team at this stage to execute on your vision. You must be a DOER!
- Create marketing automations and achieve lead-generation targets.
- Optimise and improve user acquisition strategies, including top, mid and bottom of funnel content marketing, paid, SEO, and webinars.
- Create and constantly improve processes that drive and optimise marketing and lead generation productivity.
- Perform A/B tests, surveys, experiments, to optimise performance of landing pages, ads, onboarding, and product functionality.
- Know all the technical details of SmarterQueue, and translate them into benefits for the user.
- Lead and implement the full marketing strategy for SmarterQueue (SaaS product marketing, growth hacking etc).
- Lead the operation of the SmarterQueue website and content with an emphasis on increasing conversion.
- Establish the marketing budget and track return on investment.
- Get a deep understanding of our customer personas, and their user needs.
- Showcase SmarterQueue benefits as solutions to needs - targeted to specific niches, as well as generic messaging for all audiences.
- Create compelling marketing/sales copy and imagery to showcase SmarterQueue’s value, and increase the market’s perception of our value.
- Understand and document the buyer journey process. Then, drive changes to processes based on your learnings.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing efforts and report to senior management.
- Work closely with other functions to ensure your strategic vision is aligned.
- Act as a SmarterQueue evangelist.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Part-time or full time (25+ hours/week).
- You will work 100% remotely.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
- 2+ years experience of SaaS/Product marketing
- In-depth understanding of SaaS analytics (conversion funnels, retention, A/B testing).
- Successful track record of managing and optimising funnels.
- Master of many marketing techniques; inbound and outbound marketing, ads and retargeting, email campaigns, sales copy, referral and affiliate programs, product videos, webinars, feature launches, and pricing strategies.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Passion and complete understanding of social media.
- Startup grit. You will be expected to deliver a lot, with little support.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Incredible, self managing organisational skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Love and complete competence in independent and 100% remote working lifestyle.
- Team player and a positive, motivating person to be around.
- Creative and quantitative thinker.
- Solid video creation and editing skills.
- User-centric mentality and ability to extract qualitative insights from user interactions.
- Experience creating email campaigns, automation, audience segmentation, and retargeting.
- Data-driven, with strong experience of experiments and analytics.
- Exceptional analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, campaign testing, forecasting, and ROI.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- We get hundreds of applicants each week, so unfortunately can't reply to unsuccessful applicants
- We immediately reject any applicants that didn't follow the instructions above.
- Promising applicants are then contacted, and invited to send a short video, answering a few questions.
- The next stage would be an initial video interview (either with a member of our team, or the CEO)
- Following that, there would be a more technical interview or assignment
HOW TO APPLY
✔️Click to apply, and ensure you send us a brief intro note.
✔️Make sure your resume is uploaded on AngelList, and your Linkedin URL is added to your AngelList profile.
✔️All applications without a complete AngelList profile and intro note will be immediately disqualified.
✔️ To prove that you've read this far, start your intro note with three asterisks *** . Any application failing to do so will be immediately disqualified. Attention to detail matters. 😉
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Don't write "I believe my skills and experience make me a good fit for this role". It's meaningless, as everyone writes that.
- Don't send a huge copy-paste intro note.
- Do simply write a few sentences showing your relevant SaaS/marketing experience, and what hands-on skills you have.
- Do show us your knowledge of social media tools.
- A very short intro video will make you stand out
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the product
Meet your team
Work anywhere you want!
We're a 100% remote company, which means you can work anywhere (and any time) you want. Great if you want to travel or live somewhere cheaper, spend more time with family, take more breaks, or just work in comfortable clothes :)
32 days paid holiday
We offer 32 paid vacation days per year. We want to make sure you have a great work-life balance.
Being a fully-remote team, you can say goodbye to your commute - get several hours of your week back, avoid the traffic and cost!
SmarterQueue at a glance
SmarterQueue focuses on Social Media and SaaS. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.