Business Development Manager₹6,000 – ₹10,000
Smartcoin, is a fintech startup and recently raised $2 million in a pre-series A round of funding led by a Chinese Venture fund and co-invested by US-based Accion Venture lab.
Our team comprises of IIT/IIM graduates with senior level experience in various investment banks and tech start-ups. We are well funded by marquee investors around the globe and working towards building the largest and first of its kind mobile app based digital lending startup. The founders have experience in growing and nurturing strong teams, and have always encouraged entrepreneurship.
We believe in complete freedom and responsibility to team members, and help them prosper in collaborative and fun-loving environment. SmartCoin provides simple and transparent financial products to the large under-served population in India. We are looking for an experienced Business Development professional who will help us expand our business network to achieve our impactful mission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with prospective clients (financial institutions and businesses) and turn them into happy partners
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Market research, analysis and strategy formulation:
- Conducting market research and develop insights for streamlining products and business strategies
- Formulating business plan and strategizing business directions in line with the organizational objectives
- Analyzing business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Assisting the Business Development Manager in helping identify projects/initiatives that need to be driven across the organization
- Helping with the MIS, reporting and fundraising
Desired Candidate Profile
Does this sound like you?
- 2-6 Years of experience in strategy consulting OR in BD/sales role in financial services firm or startups
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and navigate through complex/unstructured situations to make decisions
- Capable of thinking and acting both strategically and tactically
- Prior experience in financial services or in a startup
Please visit our website to know us better;
SmartCoin in News:
SmartCoin Financials at a glance
SmartCoin Financials focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, and Financial Technology. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.rebase.app&hl=en