Financial modeling for personal finance
Account Executive$60k – $85k
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
About you: The ideal candidate thrives on reaching out to new clients and is able to form strong client relationships. We are looking for passionate, persuasive, accountable and driven candidates to join our growing & disruptive sales team.
- Identifying and developing potential new clients through outbound calls and networking
- Generate new business and growth by prospecting after new relationships
- Having a consultative approach with clients by understanding their business needs
- Responding to email queries, and converting financial advisor leads into client relationships
- Becoming an expert in the financial advisor industry to better help advisors and identify new opportunities to help them
- Owning the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
- Providing detailed information to prospective customers and educating them on the features and benefits of SmartAsset’s platform
- Collaborating with company leadership to vet and research different strategies for finding and converting both inbound and cold leads
- Maintaining contacts and outreach in Salesforce
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years proven track record in a performance based role
- Experience in an inside sales, high velocity, transactional sales role
- Ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable speaking to and persuading prospective clients on the phone
- Team player who possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Attention to detail; excellent organization and time-management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Salesforce or SalesLoft experience preferred but not required
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club, sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program
SmartAsset at a glance
SmartAsset focuses on Financial Services, Sales and Marketing, Personal Finance, and Personal Data. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, SmartAsset has raised $19.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2016.