Changing how India invests
Backend Engineer₹8L – ₹16L
smallcase is looking for backend engineers with a minimum of 2+ years of experience to join our core engineering team
• Design and develop databases for real-time, high availability financial data
• Architect and build the backend for corresponding web service (Node.js and
• Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
• Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals.
• Web development concepts - basics of REST APIs, server architecture
• Interest in building things from scratch and be a decision maker
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest
smallcase at a glance
smallcase focuses on Financial Services, Personal Finance, Financial Technology, and Stocks. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, smallcase has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.