Changing how India invests
Senior Frontend Engineer₹15L – ₹24L
• Develop end-to-end network optimised, responsive Web Apps from the design implementations of our web platform, mobile apps, internal tools
• Build out responsive front-end for all customer touch-points
• Work with React JS/Vue. The framework should not be a limitation
• Use state management libraries like Redux/flux for better SPA experience
• Deal with data visualisation and presentation - robust graphs using D3/ChartJS/amcharts etc.
• Build reusable code and libraries for cross project sharing
• Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage
• Participate in the product roadmap discussions
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain/scale and improve
• 4+ years of experience
• Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• React/Redux, Webpack, Flexbox, CSS grids, Styled components, SSR, AWS, Jenkins. Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends
• Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation
• Should have delivered multiple products. Interest in building things from scratch
• Proficient with build automation tools (gulp, webpack)
• Willingness and affinity to learn
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
smallcase at a glance
smallcase focuses on Financial Services, Personal Finance, Financial Technology, and Stocks. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, smallcase has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.