Modernize every doctor's office with remote medical teams
Founding Engineer$90k – $125k • 0.5% – 1.25%
Senior Engineer, Full Stack
San Francisco, Remote Welcome
Sling Health is building the next-gen operations platform and care teams for healthcare. We modernize primary care and the core infrastructure of how patients navigate the healthcare system, doctors stay on-top of population health, and clinical staff perform administrative tasks. By automating and shifting clinical work from the office to our own remote team, doctors are assured that best practices of care are always followed and every patient has a direct line to a responsive care team. This is modern healthcare for everyone, with an early focus on increasing access to healthcare for communities who are medically underserved.
We are looking for someone who is:
- experienced in building products end-to-end
- prides themselves on their product sense
- finds themselves generally shipping code faster than their peers
- values growth, collaboration, and communication
- and motivated to make patient care better
- Ship Product
We focus on core operations, and have lots to build. From workflow platform for our internal care team to doctor support tools and patient-facing interfaces, you will be building lots of product. You will be responsible for evaluating when to cut corners for an MVP v.s. laying down robust infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations
Our team consists of care navigators, medical assistants, and nurses all of whom will be using the tools that you build. You will be responsible for getting to know their needs and learning the messiness of clinical operations.
- Be your own product manager
You are ultimately responsible for shipping code that meets the needs of doctors, patients, and our care team. This requires a product-sense and opinions about how the future should be. You are your own QA.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in dynamic companies/teams.
- Proficiency in debugging and building distributed systems on AWS.
- Proven track record of taking ownership in a dynamic environment
What you would have built last month:
At Sling, you would have the opportunity to build tools that touch the entire lifecycle of the healthcare experience. Some projects you could’ve worked on last month include:
- A realtime messaging system between providers, patients and care coordinators
- Codified workflows to facilitate patient care coordination
- An encrypted credential storage system for EMR credentials.
- API’s to power web and mobile clients
About Sling Health
Sling Health is an operational platform and care team to put primary care operations on autopilot. The platform delivers multi-channel communications to patients while monitoring health plan and system data to trigger automated workflows. For practices, this ensures critical visits get scheduled and care gaps are closed based on payer recommendations while much of the administrative workload is automated. This leads to more personalized patient care, improved margins, and closer health plan alignment to manage total cost of care. For more information, please visit https://www.slinghealth.com
- Be an early member of a positive, energetic and dynamic startup
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of care coordinators, medical assistants, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Competitive salary with meaningful equity ownership and health benefits
- Make a difference to the lives of thousands of patients
Meet your team
Sling Health at a glance
Sling Health focuses on Healthcare Services. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Sling Health has raised $2.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.