redesigning millennials' financial experience
UX Designer₹20L – ₹30L • 0.01% – 0.1%
slice is a fintech startup focused on India’s young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people’s lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to define the future of slice with groundbreaking innovative designs, which are simple, intuitive & useful - across multiple platforms. This role will involve lots of close collaboration across the entire business from product to engineering. If you are a passionate UX designer with a knack to influence your designs through high analytical skills then this is for you.
What you’ll do
- Ideate and implement solutions that overlap customer needs, design and technology.
- Use effective storytelling methods to communicate the design solutions to stakeholders at key milestones in the process
- Partner with engineering and product to identify and address user needs for a wide variety of users.
- Collaborate with team on design process from concept exploration to implementation
- Experiment and validate design ideas and opinions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience in design 3 to 5 years of experience as a UX Designer in high growth B2C or product organisation
- Expertise in design tools like Figma, Sketch, Principle etc
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate both qualitative and quantitative data-driven insights into actions
- Attention to visual details.
slice at a glance
slice focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Payments, Consumer Lending, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.