Giving brands the tools to create on-brand social content in real-time
Slate is a web and mobile product used by leading brands to create branded social content in real-time. We have customers from the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, EPL as well as some of the largest media brands in the world.
We are social media experts who turned a problem we found in our working lives running social media for the NFL and 49ers into a solution that became Slate.
We are a new company founded in the summer of 2019 that consists of a small, dedicated team distributed across the globe. Slate is backed by great investors including Titletown Tech (associated with the Green Bay Packers) and WISE ventures (associated with the Minnesota Vikings).
We have ambitious plans to grow the company and have been working on exciting new developments that will shape how our brand and products will look in the future. And this is where you fit in!
We’re looking for an awesome Customer Success Manager to join the team to help shape the product from a customer-centered viewpoint and work with our customers to unlock their potential on social through the Slate.
Custom Success at Slate is a critical function responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging social media, marketing, partnership, and design teams in the launch, driving ongoing product adoption, and managing renewals.
The Slate Customer Success Manager will keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
What You’ll Do
At Slate, the customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through a deep knowledge of social media trends/best practices and an ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback. They will turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
They’ll be involved in all aspects of account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, renewal negotiations and more.
All team members look to customer success for input across key decisions.
- Drive adoption, growth and retention among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Slate to customer employees, including sharing relevant best practices, brainstorming ideas, and ensuring early adoption of multiple feature sets
- Help customers get more value out of Slate by encouraging ways to montize and save resources using the product
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support trial customers and renewals
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
Who we’re looking For
A social media + content expert with a passion for how social helps businesses drive value and customer growth!
- 3+ years customer success or account management at a SaaS company in the social media space or 3+ years social media content and marketing experience at a brand or agency.
- Proven experience understanding social media and content strategies
- Proven understanding of how enterprise orgs operate and make decisions Ability to turn analytic insights into actionable strategy recommendations
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Desire to be a part of a high growth environment and excitement about everything that comes along with that.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Healthcare insurance provided
Fully remote team
We're a fully distributed team and looking for the best people no matter where they live!
Generous vacation time
Take paid time off when you need it!