Work at the speed of thought
Product Designer0.5% – 1.0%
Slapdash is the missing layer that unifies your work applications (G-Suite, Dropbox, GithHub, Asana, etc.) allowing you to search, organize and launch; just like you do with files on your computer. We’re obsessed with speed, from building the fastest workflows to making our user experience latency-free.
The problem we are solving is as much a product design problem as it is a technology one. We are looking for our principal product designer to help establish the design discipline and ensure that great design is baked into our company's DNA.
Who we’re looking for
- Someone who has designed and shipped products from scratch
- Creative and flexible problem solvers
- Empathetic communicators
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
What you’ll do
- Define design systems, interaction models, user-flows and UI specifications for the product
- Prototype product features to help us learn faster
- Solve unique & challenging HCI problems
- Help us better understand our customers through user research
- Partner with engineering to deliver a high-fidelity, detail-oriented user experience
- Design something that you use every day
- An opportunity to invent and re-think the future of work and software
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits: 401(k), medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work out of an airy loft in SoMa, within walking distance to BART and Caltrain
The company is founded by experienced technologists who have: started companies that exited, built massive engineering systems at Facebook and WhatsApp, designed products used by millions of people, and scaled revenue from $0 to millions many times over.
We graduated from Y Combinator (Winter 2019), have an amazing set of investors, and are looking to bring on the founding team of engineers and designers.
Slapdash (YC W19) at a glance
Slapdash (YC W19) focuses on Internet, Information Technology, Productivity Software, Software, and Banking. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.