Connecting thought leaders to navigate change
Sponsorship Engagement Coordinator
For consideration as a candidate, you must:
• Be passionate about learning the latest industry-specific content, aligning thought leaders to content with presentation and networking opportunities, and managing an expanding roster of diverse international clients.
• Be excited about taking a lead role in identifying, developing, and aligning sponsors with our international thought leadership summits.
• Enjoy sponsor research and targeted outreach.
• Comprehend complex content and communicate conference program value across a range of timely and relevant topics to potential sponsors.
• Work with marketing and program development to identify targeted sponsors for programs.
• Build new pipelines for outreach, qualify and evaluate potential sponsors.
• Contact and engage with prospects and present value-based, industry specific proposals.
• Confirm new clients and manage relationships through execution of specific deliverables.
• Meet or exceed monthly performance goals.
• Cultivate new relationships through established contact base.
• Maintain a roster of confirmed, potential, and future sponsors.
• Ability to act as a client-facing company ambassador.
• Exude a professional demeanor to clients and colleagues.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to digest complex concepts and deliver them in the form of simple value-propositions.
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to see a project all the way through and adjust as conditions demand.
• Great at staying organized. Identify, maintain, and expand pipeline for numerous programs.
Onboarding, Training and Career Development
• You will engage in your role following a comprehensive onboarding program designed to communicate our core values, secure your understanding of them and integrate them into your role.
• We commit to training you on our company, how we deliver value to our stakeholders and your role in our success.
• You will be tested and upon successful completion of our employee certification process, you will begin your 90-day performance period.
• Following the attainment of your 90-day kick-off plan, you will receive bonus compensation and a compensation package that includes a base salary, performance recognition and an end-of-year bonus based upon overall company performance.
We ask you to submit your resume along with a cover letter describing how your skills and career objectives align with the requirements of this role.
Skytop Strategies at a glance
Skytop Strategies focuses on Sales and Marketing, Events, Brand Marketing, Event Management, and Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://skytopstrategies.com