Senior Product Owner/Manager€50k – €60k • 0.05% – 0.1%
= Who we are =
SkySelect is an enterprise marketplace for the $100B airline industry. SkySelect was founded in 2017, with a clear mission to connect aircraft parts buyers and sellers through seamless transactions. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed company with offices in San Francisco (US) and Tallinn (Estonia).
= What we believe =
SkySelect is product-first company. We believe in consumerization of the enterprise powered by real-time data, powerful analytics, meaningful user interactions and well-designed interfaces. We aim to empower our users and turn them into superheroes inside their respective organizations. Join us in our quest to disrupt the aviation industry by making air travel cheaper and safer for everyone.
= Who we are looking for =
We’re looking for a senior level product manager with at least 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in software product development to join our Tallinn office. You will join a team of engineers and partner with the company's co-founders to take a delivery lead and product owner role in a fast growing startup. This position is for someone who loves to wear many hats, is passionate about technology and building products users love.
= Primary Responsibilities =
- Lead the discovery of the business problems directly with end customers or through the business team.
- Design and analyze experiments that drive key product decisions.
- Create product sketches and mockups and collaborate with product designers on UX.
- Partner with stakeholders, designers, and developers to create and maintain a prioritized backlog.
- Work with the team leads and founders to plan the team sprints and prepare user stories.
- Ensure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope and help engineers to make right implementation decisions.
- Participate in sprint acceptance testing to ensure product delivery is aligned with business goals.
- Support go-to-market activities about educating customers on the product’s value proposition.
- Develop and manage feature release readiness and launches.
- Document new features in product briefs and release notes, including periodic product updates.
- Prepare feature tours and in-app guides or recorded demos.
- Use a data-driven approach in making product decisions. Establish key metrics and collaborate with the data/BI team.
- Query and analyze product generated data to enable better decision making.
- Measure the adoption and effectiveness of features and the value they deliver to customers.
- Lead product meetings to discuss customer requirements and ensure alignment with product priorities.
= What you need to be successful =
- Adept at tackling frequently changing requirements, identifying an MVP and shipping features early and often.
- Great communication and problem-solving skills, good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work effectively under stress and act with a sense of ownership and urgency.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to get projects done.
- Represent and advocate for the customer and set a positive example for others to follow.
- Work effectively, independently, but also through the team.
- Experience in designing complex modern user interfaces both for desktop and mobile.
- Attention to detail and holistic view of the problem being solved.
- Experience with SQL and one or more BI or data visualization tools is a plus.
- Prior experience as a senior software developer or team lead is a plus.
- Experience designing RESTful APIs or working with EDI solutions is a plus.
Meet your team
SkySelect at a glance
SkySelect focuses on SaaS, B2B, Marketplaces, and Supply Chain Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Tallinn. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SkySelect has raised $12M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.