Leading the Workforce Reskilling Movement
Jr. Data Science Developer$65k – $85k
All applicants MUST complete a SkyHive profile to be considered for this position. Please create a profile by uploading your CV, or manually filling out your information at www.skyhive.io.
Are you familiar with Python? Do you consider yourself a data junkie with a passion for technology? Are you a team player willing to go the extra mile?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then we want to hear from you! Every day, SkyHive's start-up environment will present new challenges, opportunities to grow, and a place to build something truly unique.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, eager to learn and can dive into high volumes of data. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding in the foundation of data science or computer science and will be willing to take initiative and work hard to help support our core technology.
• Analyze data sources and perform data collection/annotation.
• Improve the effectiveness of existing Natural Language Processing (NLP) pipelines.
• Collaborating with project management and establishing estimates for dev work
Who are you?
Qualifications (Must haves)
• Fluency in Python
• Knowledge of and experience working with some machine learning tools such as: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras.
• Have good developer skills supported by real-life experience
• Self-starter instincts
• Familiar with Natural Language Processing
• Exposure and experience working with major clouds: AWS, GCS, Azure
• MongoDB or other NoSQL
• Be a Kaggler
Who are we?
Recognized as a top start-up by Forbes, Startup Grind, and C100, SkyHive is an award-winning AI technology that deepens our understanding of labour markets, workforces and individuals, enabling new ways of acquiring, developing and engaging talent.
Established in 2017 with the mission of tackling global poverty and social inequality, SkyHive aims to utilize its exponential technology to stimulate economic empowerment and lifelong learning; ultimately fostering a stronger, more prepared, and more confident workforce to welcome a brighter tomorrow.
What do we offer?
• Opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing tech company
• Collaborative team environment and culture
• Comprehensive health benefits package & MSP coverage
• Three weeks’ paid vacation to start, paid holidays and birthday leave!
• Stock options & gainsharing plan
• Certified B-Corporation
• Paid & unpaid volunteer time off
• Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
• Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
• Professional development assistance program that covers professional continuing education
• Beautiful pet friendly office in A1 location with stunning views, beer and cider on tap and an in-house gym
• Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year