Data analytics for the convenience store industry
Salesforce Admin$70k – $85k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, but is responsible for more revenue annually than all of e-commerce in the United States. Skupos leverages our massive datasets to build tools that help the industry succeed.
Skupos software integrates at a retailer’s point of sale, generates analytical insights, and automates the inventory and ordering process. For distributors and CPG brands, we provide real-time visibility into consumer purchasing decisions and enable automated promotional discounts at the point of sale. We view our company as revolutionizing a brick-and-mortar industry by bringing cutting-edge technology to physical stores, and helping harness data to create a frictionless connection between millions of people and the products they need.
• Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
• Define success criteria and develop comprehensive project plans to track progress
• Work with stakeholders and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
• Develop process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions
• Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories
• Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
What You Should Have
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3 years of experience using the Salesforce.com ecosystem to develop client or business solutions
• Salesforce Admin Certification and a minimum of one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales,Service or Community)
• Hands on experience configuring Salesforce, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
• Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
• Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
• Experience effectively managing cross-functional stakeholders
• Robust written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to set goals, manage complex cross-functional projects and get things done effectively and efficiently
• Strong sense of ownership and curiosity to learn new skills
• Analytical, problem-solving, and advanced business acumen mindset
• Excellent time management, communications, decision making, human relations and organization skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and solve problems
• Proven ability to independently resolve issues and recommend process improvements
What We Offer
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare benefits
• Commuter benefits
• Major role in a strong, small and growing product and technology team
• Be a part of a key platform of product offerings to the retail convenience store industry
We are a company dedicated to helping convenience stores grow their business by better managing operations, and giving their suppliers tools to drive efficiencies into the supply chain. Skupos allows single-store operators, and Fortune 100 distributors alike to streamline their workflow and automate the supply chain.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to bring the convenience store industry into the digital age by making it easy for everyone to manage, explore, and understand the data that drives their operations.
Major role in a strong, small and growing product and technology team
Be a part of a key platform of product offerings to the retail convenience store industry
Skupos at a glance
Skupos focuses on Analytics, Information Services, Big Data, Retail Technology, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Denver. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Skupos has raised $37.665M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.