The Platform For Competitive Mobile Games
Event Operations Associate
The company is backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports luminaries, ranging from Liberty Global, Accomplice, Wildcat Capital, Telstra Ventures, and a founder of Great Hill Partnersto the owners of the New England Patriots, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Mets, and Sacramento Kings.
Do you want to be part of the team that is creating exciting events for some of the world’s top eSports competitors? Do you want to work on and refine our event operations to ensure the most engaging experience for players on the Skillz system? We need someone who can take a set of data and use it to create and adjust event content quickly and accurately. We’re looking for someone with strong data entry skills, a keen analytical yet creative mind who can take a task to completion within tight deadlines.
What you'll do:
- Add, adjust, and remove ongoing Skillz content with guidance from our Live Ops team
- Set up and test programmatic event content
- Suggest new and exciting prizes for events
- Schedule and verify push communications to the Skillz player-base
- Facilitate communications across several teams to ensure all teams have accurate information on event changes and updates
- Assist with escalated support tickets about live event operations and related issues
- Track monthly event costs
- Experience working with Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience in data entry
- Experience working with SQL a plus, but not required
- High attention to detail
- Thorough in task completion, consistently delivering high quality work within deadlines
- Integrity, humility, and strong communication skills
- Interest in growing in a tech start-up strongly preferred Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.