The Platform For Competitive Mobile Games
Senior Security Engineer
The company is backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports luminaries, ranging from Liberty Global, Accomplice, Wildcat Capital, Telstra Ventures, and a founder of Great Hill Partners to the owners of the New England Patriots, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Mets, and Sacramento Kings.
- Collaborate with teams across Skillz to ensure security best practices are leveraged as we roll out new features and expand our platform offerings.
- Define and drive secure SDLC include: security best practices, security architecture, design/code reviews, threat modeling, security tools, penetration testing, incident response.
- Proactively research new attack vectors that may affect Skillz services.
- Research, prototype, integrate security tools into CI/CD pipeline, include: container security, static, dynamic, application scanning, third party vulnerability scanning, etc.
- Build automation and detection models to support identification of anomalous activity and response activities to mitigate insider and external threats at scale.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or related field or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of recent experience in a security focused engineering role within a large scale, cloud facing company.
- Experience in SaaS security models, cloud security architecture and cloud infrastructure.
- Understand security challenges in large-scale systems and service architectures.
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to clearly articulate security content and risks, and mitigation.
- In-depth cloud infrastructure security to cover both the control and service planes.