The Platform For Competitive Mobile Games
Strategic Partner Account Manager
The company is backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports luminaries, ranging from Liberty Global, Accomplice, Wildcat Capital, Telstra Ventures, and a founder of Great Hill Partners to the owners of the New England Patriots, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Mets, and Sacramento Kings.
Who we’re looking for :
Skillz is looking to hire experienced, highly skilled and motivated Partner Account Management professionals to implement and maintain strategic partnerships. This role is based in San Francisco and will report to the Vice President of Business Development. You will manage established strategic partner relationships to success, working with the Business Development deal owners, Product and Marketing teams. You are a person who is exceptionally skilled at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating complex organizations. You build trust easily and thrive in simultaneously managing multiple partner engagements. You are thoughtful, personable and willing to do what it takes to successfully execute a partnership.
What You Will Do :
- Work with cross functional teams to implement strategic partnership agreements from the point of contract closure to partnership launch and to ongoing successful results.
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to deliver and optimize promotional assets and define new marketing opportunities during the term of the contract
- Work with Skillz product and content creation teams to deliver on contractual commitments at launch and beyond.
- Simultaneously manage multiple strategic partnerships
- Establish and maintain reports on key partnership KPI’s
- Report regularly to the Skillz team on the status of partnership engagements
Your Skillz :
- BS / BA degree, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, marketing, business development and/or partner account management (media, gaming, online consumer)
- Sound business judgment, problem solving and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of and experience in technology
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Gaming and esports industry knowledge a plus
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.