The Platform For Competitive Mobile Games
Customer Success Manager
The company is backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports luminaries, ranging from Liberty Global, Accomplice, Wildcat Capital, Telstra Ventures, and a founder of Great Hill Partners to the owners of the New England Patriots, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Mets, and Sacramento Kings.
Who we’re looking for:
Due to a rapidly growing demand for our products and services, we are looking to expand our Customer Success team by hiring smart, energetic, passionate and empathetic Customer Success Managers who want to make a real impact on the success of our company.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for proactively onboarding and successfully managing clients through their 1st, and subsequent, game integration experiences with Skillz. Specific areas of focus for this role include the following:
- Map developers goals with the best practice game services from Skillz to ensure an optimized path to success.
- Onboarding, optimizing, launching and growing the the developer’s game footprint on the Skillz network.
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction, product adoption, and other key usage metrics that lead to greater retention.
- Communicate system updates and releases, ensuring client enacts changes based on need and interest
- Ensure the streamlining of information and work flows between customers and other teams (Sales, Game Design, Engineering, Product,, Marketing, Support and Executive leads) to complete client goals and, in general, to be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations.
- Conduct product training and demonstrations for customers where required to help them achieve their goals.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client during the integration effort and drive continued value of our products and services.
- 3+ years of gaming and/or related SaaS/High Tech industry experience successfully managing and expanding customer success initiatives.
- Consultative selling and customer relationship management experience focusing on Enterprise B2B and B2B2C customer segment
- Significant experience in engaging and facilitating dialogue with C-level and senior executives in SMB organizations
- Success in working in a “fast paced” environment leveraging using tools like Salesforce.com and formal sales methodologies like Miller Heiman/SPIN
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) that are leveraged to address complex business issues and opportunities
- Experience based “Issue Resolution” skills that facilitate dialogue across all levels of a business including the C-suite
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.