HR technology to solve the employment crisis and put America back to work
Business development and growth oriented cofounderNo salary
This is an early stage cofounder opportunity.
Our ideal cofounder profile:
- Passionate about helping solve the employment crisis
- HR industry business development experience
- Experience selling SaaS to business clients
- Generates leads, generates revenue
- Likes early stage startups
- Is personable, creative, resilient and mature
- Is financially sound
Some of what you’ll do:
- Sell what we have today and help plan what we sell tomorrow
- Help select target markets and develop growth strategies
- Help develop and iterate the revenue models
- Develop and close strategic partnerships
- Generate early revenue
- Build and lead the sales and marketing teams
About your cofounder:
I’m a startup veteran who has been building software products and startups for over 12 years. Recently laid off during the Covid 19 outbreak, I’m motivated to put America back to work. Accordingly, I'm leveraging my deep and relevant experience to shape the SkillBank product and deliver that value to the nation. I’m also the hands-on senior architect leading the engineering effort.
How we will interact:
My objective is to continue to lead the product and engineering efforts and have a cofounder lead growth and revenue. I expect to share foundational decisions around markets, business and revenue models.
Meet your team
SkillBank.io at a glance
SkillBank.io focuses on Enterprise Software, Big Data, Human Resources, Human Resource Automation, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.