The largest platform to publish and find 3D models online
Sketchfab’s API-driven platform allows companies to build custom applications like configurators that modify 3D objects in real time.
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer to work with our Enterprise team to work with our clients as part of the pre-sales and implementation process. You will conduct scoping calls with Account Executives, gather technical and business requirements, document custom development requirements and oversee external partners for development and implementation. You will work with the web and 3D teams at Sketchfab to vet and approve Certified Partners and provide sample code and code reviews for clients.
- Lead requirement gathering with clients to highlight desired business outputs and potential custom functionality
- Guide clients through the integration and implementation of the Sketchfab platform into owned and operated web applications
- Oversee external Certified Partners for custom development services required to license the Sketchfab visualization platform to key clients
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to prioritize and address the most important opportunities to positively impact clients and end consumers
- Edit and write code where needed for integration and/or demonstration
- Comfortable talking to clients and stakeholders
- Excellent at prioritizing and adapting to business needs in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and self-driven to solve problems as they arise
- Love to improve and implement new features and make suggestions for improvements
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- In-depth knowledge of software development
- A solid coding background, good design sense, and like to apply cutting edge technologies at scale
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software is a huge plus!
- We are creative and share an explorer, curious, art-loving and geeky mindset
- We are passionate about what we do, and bring to the team our skills, perseverance, dynamism, autonomy and ambition
- We care about people and the way things are done
- We have fun, and are comfortable being our true self
- We are an international and English-speaking team
The job is open in Paris, and comes with a competitive salary and equity package, depending on your experience.
Sketchfab is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Everyone receives consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Sketchfab is empowering a new era of creativity by making it easy for anyone to publish and find 3D content online. With a community of millions of creators who have published millions of models, we are the largest platform for immersive and interactive 3D. Additionally, our store lets buyers and sellers transact 3D models with confidence using our realtime viewer and model inspector.
Our technology is integrated with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform, and is compatible across every browser, operating system, desktop and mobile. We also support VR and AR on compatible hardware. Our robust APIs let developers support direct uploading and downloading of 3D models; and configure our embeddable 3D viewer as needed.
Sketchfab at a glance
Sketchfab focuses on E-Commerce, Real Time, Software, 3D, and 3D Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Sketchfab has raised $9.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.