The largest platform to publish and find 3D models online
Business Development InternNo salary
As Business Development Intern, you will help us expand our enterprise business and provide excellent service to new customers. You will handle account management responsibilities such as performance analytics, project workflow in the creation of 3D models and 3D advertising, communication with clients and partners. You will help us perform market research on new industries such as 3D/VR configurators. We need someone passionate about creative technology, able to multi-task, and take initiative to help define our account management strategy in a growing industry.
- Assist in establishment of a new account management team
- Monitor and analyze competitive landscape of clients
- Manage workflow on assigned projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Work closely with 3D and sales teams to deliver production of 3D assets, 3D configurators, 3D ads
- Help identify new clients
- Seek new production partners/artists to respond to growing demand from enterprise clients
- Passionate about creative technology
- Outstanding organization and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Team player who will thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Represent the company and our products with professionalism
- Experience in VR, AR, 3D technology is a plus
- Fluent in French is required, as you'll primarily work on the French market
- We are creative and share an explorer, curious, art-loving and geeky mindset
- We are passionate about what we do, and bring to the team our skills, perseverance, dynamism, autonomy and ambition
- We care about people and the way things are done
- We have fun, and are comfortable being our true self
- We are an international and English-speaking team
The job is compensated, and based in the center of Paris (Hôtel de Ville).
Sketchfab is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Everyone receives consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Sketchfab is empowering a new era of creativity by making it easy for anyone to publish and find 3D content online. With a community of millions of creators who have published millions of models, we are the largest platform for immersive and interactive 3D. Additionally, our store lets buyers and sellers transact 3D models with confidence using our realtime viewer and model inspector.
Our technology is integrated with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform, and is compatible across every browser, operating system, desktop and mobile. We also support VR and AR on compatible hardware. Our robust APIs let developers support direct uploading and downloading of 3D models; and configure our embeddable 3D viewer as needed.
Sketchfab at a glance
Sketchfab focuses on E-Commerce, Real Time, Software, 3D, and 3D Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Sketchfab has raised $9.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.