The largest platform to publish and find 3D models online
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling our enterprise SaaS solution. In this quota-carrying role you will help convert prospects to paying customers by handling both inbound leads as well as active outbound prospecting. The Account Executive should have strong interpersonal skills and a consultative approach to helping customers achieve business goals.
- Exceed sales quota targets by selling Sketchfab’s white label solutions to brand advertisers and agencies, IT and e-commerce professionals
- Convey Sketchfab’s unique value proposition to customers and handle objections
- Work directly with leading brands and media companies to help evangelize the power of 3D, AR and VR, identify and help solve associated needs
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline
- Actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and objectives
- Be able to demonstrate Sketchfab product capabilities to customers
- Support the RFI/RFP process by working with the product team to provide responses to business requirements
- Experience generating new SaaS sales
- Driven, aggressive and passionate about creative technology
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- A team player that will thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A highly motivated and results driven self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency
- A solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- We are creative and share an explorer, curious, art-loving and geeky mindset
- We are passionate about what we do, and bring to the team our skills, perseverance, dynamism, autonomy and ambition
- We care about people and the way things are done
- We have fun, and are comfortable being our true self
- We are an international and English-speaking team
The job is open in Paris and NYC, and comes with a competitive salary and equity package, depending on your experience.
Sketchfab is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Everyone receives consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Sketchfab is empowering a new era of creativity by making it easy for anyone to publish and find 3D content online. With a community of millions of creators who have published millions of models, we are the largest platform for immersive and interactive 3D. Additionally, our store lets buyers and sellers transact 3D models with confidence using our realtime viewer and model inspector.
Our technology is integrated with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform, and is compatible across every browser, operating system, desktop and mobile. We also support VR and AR on compatible hardware. Our robust APIs let developers support direct uploading and downloading of 3D models; and configure our embeddable 3D viewer as needed.
Sketchfab at a glance
Sketchfab focuses on E-Commerce, Real Time, Software, 3D, and 3D Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Sketchfab has raised $9.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.