Adaptable VR training for the 21st century (YC W18)
Senior VR Developer (unity)0.1% – 1.0%
Sketchbox and we’re on a mission to create the building blocks - like design tools and backend infrastructure - to make designing AR & VR applications just as easy as creating a website.
Sketchbox is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture firms in including YCombinator and General Catalyst. We are open to remote applicants.
We were in the W2018 batch of Y-Combinator. We work with organizations like 3M, IBM and the US Air Force.
We are looking for:
An experienced software engineer with games, VR/AR, or other 3D interactive industry background, with a desire for virtual reality and rapid iterative product development.
• Architect efficient and reusable systems that drive complex VR applications
• Prototyping new interactions and features with an eye toward intuitive usability and feel
• Be a visible technical leader. Mentor and coach other engineers on the team
• Identify, debug and fix defects in production code, test code, and the infrastructure. Derive systemic problematic patterns and address them
• Experience with virtual reality (Rift, VIVE, Gear VR, etc.)
• Experience with C++ and/or C# programming
• Experience with a combination of Windows, Android, and game console programming
• Experience with Unity 3D
• Experience with real time networked features (i.e., synchronous multiplayer games)
• Experience in UX design or game design
• Strong understanding of 3D math, linear algebra, and techniques
• Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments
Sketchbox at a glance
Sketchbox focuses on Enterprise Software, Product Design, Augmented Reality, Training, and Corporate Training. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Austin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.sketchbox3d.com