Explore.Predict.Simulate.Compete better with Smart data
Senior AI & ML Engineer£40k – £60k • 0.1% – 0.5%
The role involves working in both Industrial research projects as well as Customer deployable solutions.
- You will need to have education and exprience in AI/ML Modelling - use data and requirement to model using latest and most optimal techniques ensuring key performance requirements including accuracy, reliability, explainability is met.
- Hands on modleing as well as programming for production
- Plan and Lead the track from technical perspective with data engineering and UI development, python programmers
- Interact with Customers directly, technical stakeholders
- 5-8 years of experience in AI/ML/Analytics / Data Science
You should have demonstrated knowledge and experience with range of AI/ ML/ Statistical modeling techniques - Deterministic, Probabilistic, Stochastic, Heuristic, AI and OR models
- Experience of Data preparation and cleansing
- Expert level programming skills in Python
- At least Basic working knowledge of Databases – Relational as well as Big Database engines having worked on both windows and Linux environments
- Team Competencies :
- A team player and team builder
- Ability and flair to work with a team of multi-disciplinary expertise
- Ability and flair to work with a diverse team from different cultures and regions
- Discipline and efficiency in a Virtual team
- Flexibility for short term travel
- Other skills : Use of cloud environment for development and production, Office automation tools, planning tools.
Singular Intelligence at a glance
Singular Intelligence focuses on Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Analytics. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.singularintelligence.com