We provide fundraising technologies that allow charities to grow their social impact!
Account Executive$80k – $120k • 0.2% – 0.4%
Simplyk is a start-up that is revolutionizing the social economy. Our web tools save thousands of dollars every day to more than 500 nonprofits and foundations.
--> We are rapidly growing. We scaled from 20 organizations to 500 in a year, and we are doubling our customer base every quarter!
Vision and Mission
We provide the first free fundraising suite where nonprofits can receive donations, sell tickets and recruit volunteers, for free. Our mission is to maximize nonprofit financial and human ressources.
This money will go directly to their missions: helping refugees, supporting homeless people, preserving the planet, and creating a better society.
These web tools are just the beginning. We want to grow rapidly as there is a huge potential to empower all nonprofits to grow their impact.
With this growth, we raised a first round with the best VC in Montréal (Real Ventures), and we have an awesome team of advisors and business angels to accelerate.
We are growing (> 25% per month) with a strategy based on direct sales. We are recruiting an experienced sales executive to make deep progresses in our work.
1) Your role role as an experienced Sales will be to:
- Understand needs and demo the product
- Follow-up to close deals
- Optimize our sales process
- Provide feedbacks to the SDR to help them get better deals
- Influence the product team so that we get better Product Market Fit
- Generate your own deals when SDR don't bring enough deals.
2) Who you are
- You believe in Simplyk's mission to empower charities to change the world
- You make excellent contact quickly
- You speak perfect english
- You have at least four years of sales experience.
- You are focused on your goals and you reach them. 3) Additionnal Assets -Experience in a startup Sales team -Experience in SaaS -You are native English speaker or bilingual -Experience on Hubspot -Fluency in French -A Bachelor's degree 4) Qualities -You know how to prioritize between what is key, and what needs to be done -in an excellent way, and what is not. -Faced with a complex problem, you admire simple solutions. -You love to try new approaches without fear of failing -You hate meetings and inefficiency. It must go fast. -You are lucid, and you do not like bad excuses. 5) What we offer -Competitive uncapped remuneration (80 - 120 OTE) -Stock option program (+0,2% - 0.5%) -Opportunity to be a key employee in a start-up -Team activities / Cohesion -Beautiful offices in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal 6) Hiring process -Call with CEO (30mn) -Meeting with CEO and Sales test (1h30) -Meeting with both co-founders (45mn) -Meeting with the Sales team (45mn) -Job offer Contact François de Kerret email@example.com