Become a better investor
Front-end React ⚛️ UX Developer$90k – $150k • 0.05% – 0.15%
You’ll be leading a small team of front end developers working on our mobile and desktop platform. Our users love Simply Wall St because of the innovative way we present our data and analysis using clean UI and visualizations. You’ll be working directly with the founders and product team to ensure that our platform is always at the cutting edge and most importantly giving the best experience possible for our customers.
Our company is rapidly growing, this is a rare opportunity to get in as one of the first 20 team members.
Before you apply:
You must have an extensive collection of personal or commercial projects that showcase your abilities. We do not consider university projects as being part of a portfolio and will disregard them. University degrees are not necessary, we love self-taught developers.
Take some time to explore our product, if you get invited to an interview we expect you to know it inside out. We love constructive criticism and are always open to unique perspectives or being impressed by new ideas.
Technically we are looking for:
• Demonstrable examples personal or work projects built in React web/native (not a clone of the tutorials!)
• Confident wielding HTML/CSS to implement basic designs or placeholders
• Integrated with Restful OAuth based APIs before
• Focus on writing simple modular code anyone can understand
• Used or try to keep up with what the latest JS framework of the week is
• Search for existing solutions to problems instead of always rolling your own
• Empathy for the poor users who end up using the features you write
• Pride and responsibility for the thousands of people whose life you better with tech
• Look to the future when creating features: Clean abstractions and highly decoupled code allows us to stay flexible and react quickly to what our users need
• A competitive salary and equity package;
• Become critical member of the core team going forward;
• Be included in all decision making and will be making a difference to the business from day one;
• Have a direct feedback loop with the product (we push code multiple times a day);
• Learn to invest and become a fundamental analysis machine.
How to apply:
Please only apply using this method, do not email, and no recruiters:
• Send an OPTIONS request to simplywall.st/careers
• Don't forget a link to your github or similar (we ❤ side projects)
Meet your team
Simply Wall St at a glance
Simply Wall St focuses on Finance, Stock Exchanges, Finance Technology, and Invest Online. Their company has offices in Sydney. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Simply Wall St has raised $5.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.