Building transformation in Financial Services using Artificial Intelligence
Automation engineer (Bangalore)₹30,000 – ₹35,000
Choose automation engineer option in the role question and provide the other answers accordingly.
We are looking for very active individuals who can execute stuff fast and efficiently.
As an automation engineer, your primary responsibility is to take ownership of automating the entire quality and support workflows of the products in Signzy. You'll be working under the automation lead and the CTO on a fast-paced project basis to execute automation efficiently.
1. Avail test cases from QA and automate them
2. Interface directly with tech team leads and product managers.
3. Develop, test and deploy automation test scripts for APIs, mobile and web applications.
4. Replicate, debug and get bugs and discrepancies resolved quickly.
Skills and capabilities required:
1. Knowledge of microservices, APIs, general concepts of web and code coverage.
2. Analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
3. Strong programming skills in at least one language.
4. Strong grasping of concepts & Capable of working with minimal supervision.
5. Working knowledge of Git and Agile processing is preferable.
Rewards & recognition
Prizes & Awards for Individual & Team Performance Team Lunch/Dinner
Team outings & activities
Team Outings, Annual Meet-Up , Birthday Bash, Sporting Tournaments, Festival Celebrations
Flexible Work Timings No Dress Code Free Employee Parking Reimbursements after 9PM for cabs, meals and other facilities
Signzy at a glance
Signzy focuses on SaaS, B2B, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City, Dubai, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.