Building transformation in Financial Services using Artificial Intelligence
UI/UX Designer₹5L – ₹10L
The job of user experience designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life.
In this role, you’ll take complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs.
You’ll need to collaborate with fellow team of designer, managers and engineers through out the design process from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
Drive the direction, style, and methodology of design and usability.
Demonstrate out-of-the box thinking while also delivering solutions that meet user and business goals.
- Develop high-level and detailed mockups, prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Embrace and welcome the design challenges and early feedbacks.
- Ability to prototype your designs and conduct usability evaluations.
- Creative problem solving with user-minded approach.
- Degree in design, Human-computer Interaction or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience: UX design, Interaction design.
- Experience with visual and interaction design tools. 4 .Experience with working on enterprise products.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (desktop, mobile, tablets etc.)
Portfolio or work samples showcasing your creativity in design and ability to solve complex design problems.
Rewards & recognition
Prizes & Awards for Individual & Team Performance Team Lunch/Dinner
Team outings & activities
Team Outings, Annual Meet-Up , Birthday Bash, Sporting Tournaments, Festival Celebrations
Flexible Work Timings No Dress Code Free Employee Parking Reimbursements after 9PM for cabs, meals and other facilities
Signzy at a glance
Signzy focuses on SaaS, B2B, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City, Dubai, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.