Building transformation in Financial Services using Artificial Intelligence
Project Manager₹7L – ₹15L • 0.0% – 0.2%
Signzy is an AI powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team of 120+ people is building a global AI product out of Bangalore.
Working at Signzy
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
This is an invitation to be a part of the future!
- Ensure timely delivery as per the product plan.
- Track implementations across clients and ensure delivery in coordination with the technology team.
- Highlight Risks in the project, to ensure everyone understands overall risk.
- Manage the QA process, to help iterate on the products.
- Manage project scope and changes. Ensure that the project is within the scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Coach, the mentor, motivate and supervise the project team. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Keep detailed track of projects and share updates with clients.
- Manage client expectations for projects. 9.Customer visits.
1.Should have good knowledge of any technology
2.Good experience in customer management and people management.
3.Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise products is desirable
- Experience in banking and finance domain is a bonus
- Client facing experience in the role of a project manager.
1.Should have handled small/medium projects in the past.
- Prepare product and project plans in coordination with the sales team and tech team. 3.Should have worked with technical architects and developers and understands the terminology and concepts. 4.Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
Rewards & recognition
Prizes & Awards for Individual & Team Performance Team Lunch/Dinner
Team outings & activities
Team Outings, Annual Meet-Up , Birthday Bash, Sporting Tournaments, Festival Celebrations
Flexible Work Timings No Dress Code Free Employee Parking Reimbursements after 9PM for cabs, meals and other facilities
Signzy at a glance
Signzy focuses on SaaS, B2B, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City, Dubai, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.