Real Estate Technology Brokerage
Community & Social Media Manager
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is reimagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past three years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $4B in transactions and raised over $60M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Community & Social Media Manager with a strategic mindset, collaborative spirit, and get-it-done mentality, to work within a high performance marketing team to take the company to the next level as we scale and continue our strong upward growth trajectory.You will be a pivotal member of the Corporate Marketing Team and will help us meet aggressive growth goals in 2020 and beyond. You will be responsible for owning programs in 3 key areas: Community Marketing and Management, Social Media Marketing, and Content Marketing. This is a multi-faceted role that provides an opportunity to flex your muscles across the marketing playing field and work cross-functionally with Customer Success.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work strategically with our Director of Communications to build our agent community, social media, and content marketing plans, contributing to quarterly organizational KPIs.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success and key members of the Customer Success team as your key internal stakeholders.
Community Marketing- Own the Workplace collaboration platform and Side Private Facebook Group, building community groups that are aligned with community initiatives.
- Post, monitor, and respond to community groups on Workplace. Identify any communications that should be addressed by internal subject matter experts or the executive team, and proactively resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Own communication of the community events schedule and event promotion through all channels. Work closely with our Events & Field Marketing Manager and customer success team members, sales, marketing and creative to ensure unified delivery. Effectively track metrics to show success and refine community engagement programs.
Social Media Marketing- Develop, plan, and implement Side’s social media strategy, including paid advertising.
- Increase organic traffic to site, and engagement and follower counts across all channels.
- Be scrappy in testing and developing social and paid ads campaigns to build relevant engagement with our agent target audiences.
- Own a monthly editorial calendar, leveraging content, media coverage, and promotions.
- Ensure content is consistent with brand, positioning, voice and messaging.
- Track and measure success of social media and paid ads initiatives.
Content Marketing- Work closely with Customer Success to build the customer editorial content schedule.
- Create written content that will be used as campaigns designed to communicate with and support the customer community.
- Create a variety of high-quality written content; i.e., emails, social media messages, blogs, landing pages, ad copy, whitepapers, and ebooks.
- Leverage marketing automation platform and work closely with marketing operations to build and execute campaigns and other marketing assets.
- A/B test and evaluate KPIs to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and determine how to replicate strong performers in new content.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
We're looking for a team player who has low-ego, high EQ (emotional quotient), grit and can adapt to a situation to get things done. You have a knack for engaging audiences, a pulse on industry trends, and is a true storyteller who knows how to source and leverage different forms of content. You are passionate about content and building communities across multiple platforms.
4+ years of B2B SaaS experience, in community management, social media, and content marketing roles. Agency experience is a plus.
Experience development and fine-tuning social media strategies, with ability to curate tone and voice by social media platform.
Proven ability to build and sustain social media communities--including launching community initiatives, programs to foster adoption, and long-term engagement strategies.
Portfolio of published articles to illustrate excellent writing and editing skills.
Comfortable in a high-growth environment where prioritizing projects and thinking on your feet are critical.
An eye for unconventional narratives — you should be a natural storyteller who sees the bigger picture and has a strong desire to stay up to date on industry news and trends.
Must be able to work independently and own your path.
Real estate industry experience is a plus but not necessary. You are curious and enjoy learning about real estate and entrepreneurship.
Familiarity with SEO best practices. Professional certification in Google Analytics is a plus.
COMPENSATION / PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/year for Learning and Development
- Pet friendly environment
Side at a glance
Side focuses on Real Estate and Website. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Side has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.