Real Estate Technology Brokerage
Agent Growth - Marketing InternshipNo salary
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past three years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $4B in transactions and raised over $60M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Work closely with the Agent Growth & Marketing team to drive and support strategic projects and initiatives.
- Help execute digital marketing programs across multiple channels including but not limited to Google AdWords, Facebook, and offline marketing channels including direct mail.
- Conduct business analysis and research to support digital marketing strategies.
- Identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- A current undergraduate or recent college graduate with a demonstrated interest in technology, marketing, real estate or startups.
- The ability to work on-site at company HQ in San Francisco, close to CalTrain and BART.
- Effective verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels across the organization.
- Interest and ability to learn in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Side at a glance
Side focuses on Real Estate and Website. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Side has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.