Real Estate Technology Brokerage
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past three years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $4B in transactions and raised over $60M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Commission Desk Coordinator, you will be responsible for data entry, reviewing closing packages, and closing deals using internal accounting systems to pay Sales Agents, Referrals and Cooperative Brokers. The Commission Desk Coordinator is focused on ensuring accuracy, timely completion, and the highest level of customer service to our Sales Agents and Branch Offices. You'll perform the necessary tasks to process transactions and pay agents and vendors on an accurate and timely basis. In addition, you'll apply your knowledge of processes and systems to identify and resolve outstanding items in a timely manner while building relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide a consistent level of support in all stages of processing buyer/seller/rental/commercial transactions utilizing various company systems
- Data entry of listing, sale, and closing packages submitted from Branch Locations and Sales Agents into internal accounting software
- Upload documents received in company systems
- Provide customer service to allow for timely and accurate payments to our Sales Agents, Referrals, and Cooperative Brokers, and to respond to inquiries regarding payments with professionalism
- Provide customer support with excellent communication to Vice Presidents, Branch Managers, Office Administrators, Sales Agents, Referrals, and Cooperative Brokers to complete processing
- Transaction management of office files to ensure all essential and applicable data is accurately entered, updated, and closed in accordance with the information provided by sales associates, other parties to the sales transaction, and state and company paperwork requirements
- Track Agent-level A/R and submit payment requests for vendors
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- Position requires substantial data entry; ability to enter information accurately is critical
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer-centric business environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Must be tech-savvy and able to demonstrate strong computer skills and above-average comfort level in iOS and web-based environments
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required (both written and oral)
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Must be comfortable working independently, taking initiative in daily responsibilities and taking ownership of tasks
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Real Estate/Mortgage industry is required
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning and development credit
- Pet friendly environment
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Side at a glance
Side focuses on Real Estate and Website. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Side has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.