Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
Business Development Representative
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Join Showpad as a Business Development Rep (BDR) to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company‘s global growth. Get the opportunity to excel in generating highly qualified sales leads, collaborate strategically with your sales partner(s) to identify, research and target the right companies and have a huge impact on Showpad’s growth. By selling the most innovative, disruptive mobile sales enablement solution, you will communicate, educate & challenge some of the largest companies in the world.
Kick-start your career at Showpad! Business Development serves as a talent pool of high potentials for many other departments in the company, such as sales, customer success, and marketing. This is where it all starts!
Curious what life as a BDR at Showpad is really like? Read all about it in this blog post from one of your possible future colleagues:
Key responsibilities as a BDR at Showpad
- Strategize with Sales on which companies to target
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Work towards a monthly sales target
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Perfect knowledge of business English & French (preference) OR English & Dutch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and customer-first mindset
- A results-driven personality
- A proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- The ability to be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Ambition to build a career in sales
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS
- Knowledge of sales and marketing tools landscape (CRM, CMS, MAS...)
- Sales training
- Knowledge of Salesforce
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
Showpad at a glance
Showpad focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, and Meeting Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Portland, London, and Gent. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Showpad has raised $60.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.