Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Partner Manager is responsible for building and expanding a partner ecosystem of sales & marketing agencies and transformation consultancies across UKIN. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in both recruiting and managing partners.
This person will be accountable for driving performance of a managed portfolio of existing partners. With these partners, this person will create, lead, and implement effective partner GTM strategies: it will range from developing commercial opportunities, to solutioning and facilitating co-marketing activities in alignment with Showpad's marketing teams.
Besides, this person will identify new partner opportunities to create a balanced portfolio aligned to business requirements.
Key will be to drive partner’s business qualification to ensure investments are made in partners that are committed and capable and to secure business plan and joint marketing plan endorsed by partner’s leadership to accelerate partner journey to business growth.
- Define a Program to acquire and manage partners and execute against Showpad's corporate prospects
- Define and communicate Showpad's value propositions to our partner organizations, driven through webinars, training, partner events, and other communications
- Drive awareness and revenue through the ecosystem in FBN
- Identify what is needed across existing Showpad teams to support this strategy; including in sales, services, marketing, customer success, and product.
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding partners’ current areas of focus as well as potential new areas for expansion
- Deliver basic Showpad sales training and enablement to our partners’ vertical sales leaders and advisors
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Showpad and the voice of Showpad to the partner as required to resolve issues and attain revenue for both Showpad and the partner
- Drive GTM plans with partner to grow Showpads’ presence, mindshare, and joint revenue
- 5 years as an UKIN enterprise SaaS software sales executive with demonstrated results in building sales traction in the enterprise
- 5 years creating & growing partnership programs, ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue
- Strong channel sales and marketing background
- History of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organizations
- Working experience in a Martech environment is a plus
- Collaborative personality; comfortable working across many functions and teams
- Self-starter & problem solver, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Expert business case and financial modeling skills
- Based in London (office-based)
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.