Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
IT Operations Specialist
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
About the Position:
For our Chicago office, Showpad is looking for an IT Operations Specialist. As an IT operations Specialist you will be supporting the global internal Showpad IT infrastructure. You will be part of an international team (US-EMEA) responsible for helping your 400+ Showpad colleagues around the globe whenever they face an IT problem. In addition you will have a key role in assuring software, systems and network enable the organization to run smoothly and uninterruptedly and provide an enjoyable end user experience.
Responsibilities as an IT Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Provide first and second level IT support to your colleagues and help them onboard with corporate devices and tools
- Manage application and system accesses and perform employee IT lifecycle management including on-boarding of new employees, changes to accesses and off-boarding activities
- Monitor the global internal & external (cloud) systems and infrastructure components
- Manage IT assets and be responsible for provisioning devices via a Mobile Device Management solution like Airwatch, Jamf or others
- Support end-user equipment such as laptop, tablet and mobile phone systems, and maintain the global communication technology
- Execute and optimize IT policies and procedures and provide training to application users and managers
- Create and maintain IT documentation related to operations activities.
- Sync your activities and share your experience with an international team of IT Operations Specialists
- Learn about and stay up to date with new technologies and solutions for the modern IT organisation
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science oriented study or an equivalent through experience
- Good communication skills
- All-round, jack-of-all-trades experience with a desire to work accurately
- Experience with service desk systems
- The ability to demonstrate a first experience with networks, desktop management (mainly MacOS), network infrastructure, telecommunications, SSO, Enterprise Mobility Management Solutions and Cloud application management
- The ability to work flexible, independently as well as in a team
- Passion for IT, life and the Showpad product
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced and performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.